$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Potato Rose Finn
- One of best-tasting potatoes available
- Small, slender, fingered-shaped tubers
- Rose-yellow skin and pale yellow flesh
- Tasty in salads, soups and roasted
- Stores well
- Certified seed potatoes
- SKU: 74026
- For each offer ordered, get 2 lbs of whole potatoes
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
Send me an email when this item is available
Potato Rose Finn
- FormAnnual, upright.
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 - 36 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing12 to 15 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, fertile loamy soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes. If a seed potato is over 1 inch in diameter, you can cut them into pieces, leaving 1 - 2 eyes per piece. 2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut and will plant a 15 foot row.
- CommentsMaturity is in the medium-late stage. Rose Finn is a fingerling with small slender finger shaped tubers with medium depth eyes and a rose-yellow smooth firm skin and pale yellow flesh. Its use is the specialty market. It will store well. Vigorous vines. Some people think it's the best tasting potato in the world.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Rose Finn'
- Depth3 to 5 inches deep, 30 to 36 inches between rows.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|4B||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|5A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|5B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 6/14/19|
|9A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|Last Order Date||6/10/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.