$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Pristine Mountain Laurel
- SKU: 62245
- For each offer ordered, get one 1-gallon potted plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Pristine Mountain Laurel
- FormUpright, mounded
- LightPlant in light shade, with some sun, for best flowering and best flower color development.
- Height3 - 4 feet
- Spread3 - 4 feet
- Spacing3 - 4 feet
- Zones5 - 8
- FoliageLush, glossy, deep green, evergreen foliage.
- Flower FormSmall, star-shaped, pure white flowers.
- ColorPure white flowers.
- BloomsMid Spring to Early Summer
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, moisture-retentive, cool soil. Do not allow to dry out.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningPrune at the end of its flowering season to enable the new growth to set flower buds for the next year.
- CommentsPure white flowers shine bright against the handsome dark green foliage. Discovered in South Carolina; well adapted to heat and humidity. Compact habit.
- Botanical NameKalmia latifolia 'Pristine'
- DepthDig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the container. Place the plant at the same level it is growing in the pot. Firm soil around the base of the plant and water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.