$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Casperita Hybrid Pumpkin
- SKU: 08771
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pkt of approx. 25 seeds
Casperita Hybrid Pumpkin
- FormVine, annual.
- LightFull sun
- Height24-28 inches.
- SpreadVines grow up to 8 feet long.
- SpacingLeave 18 inches between each seed, and 8-12 feet between each row. When the plants reach 3-4 inches, thin the plants so that they are 3 feet apart in the row.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageMedium green foliage.
- Flower FormYellow flowers.
- FruitGorgeous 1/2 to 1 lb. white pumpkins with strong green handles.
- Germination5 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 25 seeds per packet.
- CommentsGorgeous 1/2 to 1 lb. white pumpkins have strong green handles and hold their color both on and off the vines-excellent for display, home decor or bringing to fall markets! Disease-resistant variety has deliciously sweet orange flesh. Produces very high yields.
- Botanical NameCucurbita pepo 'Casperita'
- Depth0.5-1 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity77 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.