- SKU: 70875
- For each offer ordered, get 5 bareroot
- This item is not available in MD NY
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormPerennial. Spreading groundcover.
- LightFull sun or shade.
- Height4 - 6 inches.
- Spread36 - 60 inches.
- Spacing36 inches.
- Zones4 - 8 (-20° F.).
- FoliageEvergreen, glossy green foliage changing to purple in Winter.
- ColorGreenish-white flowers, not showy.
- Soil RequirementsTolerant of all soils except swampy.
- Growth Rate24 - 60 inches per year once established.
- PruningNone needed
- CommentsThis is an evergreen clinging vine or sub-shrub. Also, an excellent rambling ground cover, with 1 inch leaves that turn purplish in the Fall and retain that color throughout the Winter. Also suitable for slopes, beneath trees or cascading over walls. Hardy to -20 degrees F. Fibrous roots. These plants are very tolerant to most any condition they may encounter. This evergreen is a rapid grower. Requires little care. Crowds out weeds and controls erosion. FLOWERS OCCUR ON MATURE SPECIMENS ONLY.
- Botanical NameEuonymus fortunei var. 'Coloratus'
- Size1/4 inch blossoms.
- DepthPlant with crown about 1/2 inch below the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.