Purrsian Blue Catmint
- SKU: 62497
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
Purrsian Blue Catmint
- FormCompact, mounding, spreading
- LightFull Sun
- Height14 - 18 inches
- Spread18 - 30 inches
- Spacing18 - 30 inches
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageNarrowly ovate to lance-shaped, aromatic, grey-green leaves.
- Flower FormTiny, trumpet-shaped, periwinkle blue flowers nestled in purple calyxes above the foliage.
- ColorFlowers in shades of blue and purple.
- BloomsThroughout summer and into fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil.
- PruningRemove spent blooms to improve its appearance.
- CommentsLow maintenance, drought tolerant, deer and rabbit resistant, long-blooming perennial that looks great all season. Small and compact size and densely branched. Nearly doubles its spread the second year. Releases fragrance that attracts cats when stems are broken. Attracts hummingbirds and bees.
- Botanical NameNepeta faassenii 'Purrsian Blue' PP24788
- Depth1 inch
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.