Rainbow Butterfly Bush
- SKU: 79954
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- This item is not available in OR WA
Send me an email when this item is available
Rainbow Butterfly Bush
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height6 - 8 feet.
- Spread6 - 8 feet.
- Spacing6 - 10 feet.
- Zones5 - 9
- FoliageDark green, lanceolate leaves 4 - 10 inches long, white and glabrous beneath.
- Flower FormLilac-like, long terminal panicles up to 10 inches long of a masse of tiny star-like flowers.
- ColorLavender and butterscotch-yellow.
- BloomsMid summer to fall for several weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 6 - 8 weeks.
- PruningEarly spring as new growth appears. Cut back any dead wood from Winter damage.
- CommentsThe first Buddleia to offer two colors on one panicle. Fragrant lavender and butterscotch-yellow blooms blended together to form a striking color display. Makes a wonderful backdrop for lower growing perennials and shrubs.
- Botanical NameBuddleia davidii 'Bicolor'.
- DepthPlant at same depth as in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Trees & Shrubs|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.