Rainbow Hybrid Carrot
- SKU: 99488
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 500 seeds per packet.
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 8-10 inch roots, up to 12 inch tops
- Light Required: Full sun
- Plants are not available in
Send me an email when this item is available
Rainbow Hybrid Carrot
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 500 seeds per packet.
- LightFull sun
- Height8-10 inch roots, up to 12 inch tops
- SpreadPlant 1-2 inches apart
- Spacing1-2 inches between plants, 12-14 inches between rows
- FruitCrisp and delicious white, yellow, light and dark orange roots 8-10" long x 1" wide. Conical in shape
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil
- Seed CountApprox. 500 seeds per packet
- CommentsOrange, Yellow and White Carrots- all from the same seeds! This mix is not a blend of three varieties, but one variety that makes a rainbow of carrots! Orange has a rich carrot flavor, yellow are extra sweet, white are tender and mild. Can also be harvested early for delicious baby carrots.
- Yield100 pounds/100 foot row
- Botanical NameDaucus carota 'Rainbow' Hybrid
- Depth1/4 inch
- Days To Maturity75 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.