Rainbow Reblooming Iris Mix
- SKU: 86050
- For each offer ordered, get 3 iris rhizomes
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 feet
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Rainbow Reblooming Iris Mix
- Unit of Measure3 iris rhizomes
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height2 1/2 - 3 1/2 feet
- Spread1 1/2 - 2 feet
- Spacing1 1/2 - 2 feet
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageGlaucous-green, sword-like fans of stiff upright leaves with some dying back in colder climates in winter.
- Flower FormTypical iris flowers.
- ColorMixed colors.
- BloomsMid spring, re-blooms late summer to early fall.
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well-drained soil, but is tolerant of a wide range of soils.
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering.
- CommentsA fantastic combination of colors makes a stunning statement in your garden in mid spring and again in late summer to frost!
- Botanical NameIris germanica 'Rainbow Reblooming Iris Mix'
- HeaderColorful and Carefree
- DepthSet rhizome so bottom half is below ground level. Firm well and water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.