- SKU: 65627
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
- FormSturdy upright
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4-6 feet
- Spread4 feet
- Spacing3 feet
- FoliageMedium green leaves.
- Flower FormWhite simple blooms
- BloomsJune- Aug
- FruitMedium size, bright red, firm, sweet-tart 3.2 grams
- Soil RequirementsOrganic, well-drained, slightly acidic, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateVigorous growth rate.
- PruningIn late Winter, early Spring, prune and thin your raspberry plants. Any time of the year, you can prune out dead or diseased canes.
- CommentsUpright primocane with few thorns. A hardy cultivar for the North. Good flavor. Highly productive and dependable, tolerates fluctuations in weather. Will produce a light fall crop on primocanes with the right conditions
- YieldHeavy yields
- Botanical NameRubus idaeus var. 'Nova', Family: Rosaceae (Rose Family)
- Size1/4-1/2 inch flowers
- DepthSame as in the nursery. Plant so the roots are below soil level.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.