- SKU: 39817
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
- LightPartial shade to full sun. Plant roots in shade.
- Height6 - 8 feet.
- Spread2 feet.
- Spacing4 feet.
- FoliageSmall green foliage and wiry brown stems.
- Flower Form5-7 inch flowers
- ColorVery large, stunning bright red 5-7 inch flowers (will show purple if in any shade) Creamy yellow anthers.
- BloomsMay, June and August
- Soil RequirementsRich, moist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningReduce all top growth down to 6 inches in the late winter/early spring.
- CommentsOne of the showiest clematis we've seen-it's sure to become a garden staple. Stunning, 5-7 inch red flowers with creamy yellow anthers bloom in May, June and again in August. Grows 6-8 feet tall. Deer and rabbit resistant. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Bareroot.
- Botanical NameClematis 'Rebecca' Evipo016
- DepthPlace the plant in the hole at the same level it was grown by the nursery. This is where the roots start and the top shoots begin.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.