Josee Reblooming Lilac
- SKU: 65562
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Josee Reblooming Lilac
- FormDeciduous woody shrub.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4 - 6 feet.
- Spread4 - 5 feet.
- Spacing4 - 6 feet.
- Zones2 - 9 (-50° F.).
- FoliageSmall, ovate to heart-shaped leaves in medium green.
- Flower FormFull, dense panicles 4 - 5 inches long of small trumpet-shaped flowers.
- ColorLavender-pink blooms.
- BloomsLate Spring, intermittent blooming for all Summer until frost.
- Soil RequirementsHumus rich, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- PruningAs soon as flowers have faded in the Spring, old flower heads should be cut off. At this time, remove suckers growing from the base of the plant and cut out weak shoots, particularly those inside or toward the center of your shrub.
- CommentsA dwarf lilac noted for it.s ability to bloom continuously until frost. Josee is the result of a 3-way cross between S. meyeri, S. patula, and S. microphylla. A hardy lilac that is just the right size for a specimen planting or hedge row.
- Botanical NameSyringa 'Josee'
- DepthPlant at the same depth as iti is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Trees & Shrubs|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.