$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Red Gold Potato
- A favorite early season variety
- Thin red skins and delicate, yellow flesh
- Excellent roasted, mashed, steamed and fried
- Produces high yields
- Stores well for 3-4 months
- Certified seed potatoes
- SKU: 02192
- For each offer ordered, get 2 lbs of whole potatoes
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
Send me an email when this item is available
Red Gold Potato
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 - 36 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing10 inches apart, in rows 30 - 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitRed-skinned potatoes with delicate yellow flesh.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut and will plant 10 - 15 ft of row.
- CommentsRed-skinned potatoes with delicate yellow flesh have a taste and texture unlike any you have tried before!
- YieldHigh yields.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Red Gold'
- Depth3 - 5 inches
- Days To Maturity70 days. Early Season variety.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|4B||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|5A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|5B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 6/14/19|
|9A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|Last Order Date||6/10/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.