Red Gold Potato
- SKU: 02192
- For each offer ordered, get 2 lbs
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual.
- Height: 24 - 36 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
Send me an email when this item is available
Red Gold Potato
- Unit of Measure2 lbs
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 - 36 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing10 inches apart, in rows 30 - 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitRed-skinned potatoes with delicate yellow flesh.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut and will plant 10 - 15 ft of row.
- CommentsRed-skinned potatoes with delicate yellow flesh have a taste and texture unlike any you have tried before!
- YieldHigh yields.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Red Gold'
- HeaderThere's Gold in Those (potato) Hills!
- Depth3 - 5 inches
- Days To Maturity70 days. Early Season variety.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.