$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Red La Soda Potato
- Distinctive rosy skin and waxy, white flesh
- Tasty boiled, baked and fried
- Adapted twide ranges of soils and climates
- Top choice for Southern gardens
- Good storage qualities
- Certified seed potatoes
- SKU: 76131
- For each offer ordered, get 2 lbs of whole potatoes
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
Send me an email when this item is available
Red La Soda Potato
- FormAnnual. Vining.
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 - 36 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing12 to 15 inches with 30 - 36 inches between row.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageDark green foliage.
- FruitBright red 1 - 2 lb. tubers, slightly waxy white flesh.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well-drained sandy loam soil. pH 4.8 - 5.4 Will grow in higher pH but sometimes may become scabby.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make about 10 - 15 potato sets when cut.
- CommentsAdapted to a wide range of soils & climates. Great choice for Southern gardeners. Good keeper.
- Yield100 lbs / 100 foot row.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Red La Soda'; Family: Solanaceae (Nightshade Family)
- Depth3 to 5 inches.
- Days To Maturity80 - 100 days. Main season variety.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|4B||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|5A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|5B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 6/14/19|
|9A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|Last Order Date||6/10/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.