Rembrandt Mix Tulip
- SKU: 88203
- For each offer ordered, get 25 tulip bulbs
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
Rembrandt Mix Tulip
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height22 - 24 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate foliage.
- Flower FormFeathered, variegated and striped blossoms.
- ColorSplashy reds, pure whites, bold purples and golden yellows, feathered and striped with contrasting colors.
- BloomsMid to late spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Should grow to full height and bloom first year.
- PruningDead-head. Allow the foliage to die back.
- CommentsMix peat moss, compost or well-rotted manure into soil to improve drainage. Mix in bonemeal or superphosphate at planting. Feed with a 5-10-5 in subsequent falls and as growth emerges in the spring. Lift bulbs every 3-4 years after foliage dies and separate bulblets. Replant immediately or store in a cool place over summer to replant in fall. The bulblets may be planted like the parents but may not bloom until mature in 2-3 seasons.
- Botanical NameTulipa 'Rembrandt' Mix
- SizeLarge blossoms.
- Depth6 inches. Pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.