- SKU: 39806
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 250 seeds per packet.
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: Roots 1 1/2 inches, tops up to 8 inches
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 3 - 4 days germination at 55 - 85 degrees F.
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 250 seeds per packet.
- FormCompact upright
- LightFull sun.
- HeightRoots 1 1/2 inches, tops up to 8 inches
- Spread1 1/2 inch
- Spacing1 inch apart in rows 12 inches apart
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageMedium texture green leaves
- FruitEven-colored bright red. Uniform roots are very round and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Interior texture is smooth and dense with bright white color. Exceptional quality and taste.
- Germination3 - 4 days germination at 55 - 85 degrees F.
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well-drained, loose soil, high in organic matter. pH 5.8-6.8. needs plentiful, consistent moisture.
- Seed Count250 seed pkt.
- CommentsUpright healthy leaves with fruit that is an even-colored bright red. Uniform roots are very round and about 11/2" inches in diameter. Interior texture is smooth and dense with bright white color, even when roots get large. Exceptional quality and taste when picked young, but still tasty if allowed to sit in garden longer, giving gardener an extended harvest opportunity. In our 2014 trials, Rivoli was a clear winner for garden performance, texture and taste.
- Botanical NameRaphanus sativus 'Rivoli'
- Depth1/2 inch deep
- Days To Maturity30 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||6/19 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.