$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Royal Tulip Blend
- Mix of purple, yellow and lavender Prince tulips
- Classically shaped flowers
- Grows 12-18 in. tall
- Blooms early in the tulip season
- Ideal for flower beds and cut-flower arrangements
- SKU: 85478
- For each offer ordered, get 15 bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
Royal Tulip Blend
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height12-18 inches.
- Spread4-6 inches.
- Spacing4-6 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate.
- Flower FormBeautiful bell or funnel-shaped blooms.
- ColorShades of purple, violet and yellow.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningRemove spent flowers. Let foliage die down naturally. Leaves provide nourishment for the bulbs to produce future growth and blooming.
- CommentsWith this selection of Prince Tulips your garden is surrounded by luxury. Beautiful bell- or funnel-shaped blooms in shades of purple, violet and yellow. They will grow 12-18 inches, with a spread of 4-6 inches.
- Botanical NameTulipa Purple Prince, Sunny Prince, Candy Prince
- DepthPlant 6 inches deep with the pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/23 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||9/23 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||9/23 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||9/23 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||9/23 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||9/23 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.