Ruby Ruby™ Miniature Rose
- SKU: 05631
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
Ruby Ruby™ Miniature Rose
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height12-18 inches.
- Spread18-24 inches.
- FoliageDeep glossy green foliage.
- Flower FormFully double, in shapely clusters, medium flower size, about 1.5" in diameter. Over 25 petals.
- ColorBright cheery cherry-red blossoms.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- CommentsProof that it's the little things that count, this striking miniature rose makes a BIG impact in the landscape. From late spring until fall's first frost, large clusters of cheery cherry-red blooms cover a compact, rounded plant that grows only 18" high. Colour holds fast until the very end, and deep green, glossy foliage and excellent disease resistance add to its immense appeal. Let it grow brilliantly as a low border or along a meandering path, or pot it up in containers for a colourful performance on porches and patios. Rosa 'WEKsactrumi' PP15066 . Cannot ship to AK,GU,HI,PR.
- Botanical NameRosa cv. WEKsactrumi, Pat. #15,066 (Ruby Ruby™).
- DepthPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Do not bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.