$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 79442
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- FormHerbaceous perennial. Nodding clusters of trumpet-shaped 1 inch long flowers.
- LightFull sun.
- Height3 - 4 feet
- Spread3 - 4 feet
- Spacing2 1/2 - 5 feet
- Zones5 - 8
- FoliageGray-green leaves are opposite on the stems and narrowly ovate, 1 - 2 inch long, 1/3 - 3 inch margins with serrated edges.
- Flower FormSmall, two-lipped, like tiny snapdragons, in airy 9 - 12 inch long panicles on the stem ends.
- ColorLavender or pinkish in bud, opening up to reveal lavender-blue flowers.
- BloomsMid to late summer for several weeks.
- FruitInsignificant, dry capsules with tiny nutlets.
- Soil RequirementsAverage well-drained soil. Does not like wet feet.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate depending on warmth.
- PruningCut back in late Winter or early Spring. Can prune back all the way to the lowest bud.
- CommentsProduces spires of small lavender flowers.
- Botanical NamePerovskia atriplicifolia
- DepthPlant with the crown at soil level or if potted, plant at the same depth as in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/23 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||9/23 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||9/23 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||9/23 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||9/23 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||9/23 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.