Sally Holmes Shrub Rose
- SKU: 05624
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
- Zones: 4-10
- Height: 4-7 feet
- Light Required: Full Sun;Partial Shade
- Plants are not available in AZ CA CO ID MT ND NM NV OR SD WA WY
Send me an email when this item is available
Sally Holmes Shrub Rose
- Unit of Measure#1 bareroot plant
- LightFull Sun;Partial Shade
- Height4-7 feet
- Spread5-7 feet
- Flower Form8-12 petals
- ColorIvory white with golden centers
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningPrune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self-cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning. Shape plants at any time.
- CommentsOften grown as a climber, this world-famous rose provides huge clusters that resemble hydrangea heads-filled with buff-colored buds that open to white flowers. Despite their delicate appearance, the blooms last well, even in the heat. Vigorous, disease resistant, and very free-flowering. Blooms on new wood.
- Size5 inch
- HeaderGreat as a large shrub or a compact climber
- DepthPlant at the same depth as it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.