Shade Mix Wildflower
Shade Mix Wildflower
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 300 seeds per packet
- FormAnnual and perennial.
- LightStrong filtered sunlight, or 1 - 4 hours of direct sun a day.
- HeightVaries from 10 - 40 inches.
- Spacing1 inch apart in rows 12 - 24 inches apart.
- Zones5 - 8
- Flower FormMix of annuals and perennials.
- Germination10 - 28 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained average garden soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 300 seeds per packet, 1/2 oz. is appoximately 19,800 seeds.
- Comments1/2 oz. covers up to 100 square feet. Includes: Columbine, Tussock Bellflower, Shasta Daisy, Clarkia, Chinese Houses, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Chinese Forget-me-Not, Rocket Larkspur, Sweet William Pinks, Purple Coneflower, Annual Baby's Breath, Annual Candytuft, Spurred Snapdragon, Monkeyflower, Forget-me-Not, Baby Blue-Eyes, Corn Poppy, Johnny Jump-Up. Perfect colorful addition for semi shady areas of the yard.
- Botanical NameVaries
- HeaderColorful Flowers for Partial Shade
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.