Get $25 Off Any Order Of $50 Or More!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
Wildflower Shade Mix
Colorful Flowers for Partial Shade
Select the product option that works for your garden
Turns shady spots into glorious drifts of wildflowers. Includes a wealth of America's most loved meadow flowers: Columbine, Bellflower, Shasta Daisy, Chinese Houses, Coreopsis, Forget-Me-Nots, Larkspur, Sweet William, Purple Coneflower, Baby's Breath, Candytuft, Snapdragon, Monkey Flower, Baby Blue Eyes, Poppy and Johnny Jump-Up. 1/2 oz. covers 100sq. ft.
This plant attracts butterflies.
- FormAnnual and perennial.
- LightStrong filtered sunlight, or 1 - 4 hours of direct sun a day.
- HeightVaries from 10 - 40 inches.
- Spacing1 inch apart in rows 12 - 24 inches apart.
- Zones5 - 8
- Flower FormMix of annuals and perennials.
- Germination10 - 28 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained average garden soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 300 seeds per packet, 1/2 oz. is appoximately 19,800 seeds.
- Comments1/2 oz. covers up to 100 square feet. Includes: Columbine, Tussock Bellflower, Shasta Daisy, Clarkia, Chinese Houses, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Chinese Forget-me-Not, Rocket Larkspur, Sweet William Pinks, Purple Coneflower, Annual Baby's Breath, Annual Candytuft, Spurred Snapdragon, Monkeyflower, Forget-me-Not, Baby Blue-Eyes, Corn Poppy, Johnny Jump-Up. Perfect colorful addition for semi shady areas of the yard.
- Botanical NameVaries
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.