Free $25 off any order of
$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
Wildflower Shade Mix
Colorful Flowers for Partial Shade
Select the product option that works for your garden
Turns shady spots into glorious drifts of wildflowers. Includes a wealth of America's most loved meadow flowers: Columbine, Bellflower, Shasta Daisy, Chinese Houses, Coreopsis, Forget-Me-Nots, Larkspur, Sweet William, Purple Coneflower, Baby's Breath, Candytuft, Snapdragon, Monkey Flower, Baby Blue Eyes, Poppy and Johnny Jump-Up. 1/2 oz. covers 100sq. ft.
This plant attracts butterflies.
- FormAnnual and perennial.
- LightStrong filtered sunlight, or 1 - 4 hours of direct sun a day.
- HeightVaries from 10 - 40 inches.
- Spacing1 inch apart in rows 12 - 24 inches apart.
- Zones5 - 8
- Flower FormMix of annuals and perennials.
- Germination10-28 days
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained average garden soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 300 seeds per packet, 1/2 oz. is appoximately 19,800 seeds.
- CommentsWork top 2" of soil to a fine till. Broadcast seed evenly (mixingwith sand helps distribute seed evenly). Use a hard rake to rake over the top one time. Firm with foot or roller to make sure seed comes in contact with soil. Cover with light mulch of sawdust or straw.
Plant in strong filtered sunlight, or 1-4 hrs of direct sun a day. 1/4"-1/2" deep and 1" apart in rows 12-24" apart.
- Botanical NameVaries
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.