Shady Places Hosta Mix
- SKU: 99565
- For each offer ordered, get 6 hosta plants
- Zones: 3 - 9 (-30° F.).
- Height: Varies 15 - 20 inches to 24 - 36 inches.
- Light Required: Full shade to partial shade.
Shady Places Hosta Mix
- Unit of Measure6 hosta plants
- FormHerbaceous perennial. Upright mounding.
- LightFull shade to partial shade.
- HeightVaries 15 - 20 inches to 24 - 36 inches.
- SpreadVaries 20 - 24 inches to 30 - 60 inches.
- Spacing20 - 24inches, or 30 - 36 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 (-30° F.).
- Flower FormBell-shaped flowers.
- BloomsMid Summer to frost.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained average soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAllow foliage to die back.
- CommentsShowy shade lovers spread to fill an area fast with broad, beautiful leaves. Perfect for dressing up North-facing foundations. Bell-like flowers shoot up and bloom Summer to frost. Our choice of varieties. Row Run.
- Botanical NameHosta
- HeaderEast-Grow Color
- DepthPlant with 1 - 2 inches of soil above the buds. Firm and water well.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.