Shirley Temple Peony
- SKU: 75360
- For each offer ordered, get 1 2-3 Eye Bareroot Plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Shirley Temple Peony
- LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
- Height2 1/2 - 3 feet
- Spread2 1/2 - 3 feet
- Spacing2 1/2 - 3 feet
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGreen leaves.
- Flower FormLarge, 8-inch, fully-double blooms. Flowers open as a light pink color and mature to white.
- BloomsMid to Late Spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil.
- PruningAfter flowering, remove spent flowers stems to maintain attractive foliage during summer.
- CommentsShirley Temple features very large, 8-inch, fully double blooms that emerge a light rosey pink and mature to white. Outstanding as a cut flower. Dark green foliage remains attractive through summer.
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Shirley Temple'
- DepthDig a hole large enough to spread the roots without bending them. Set the crown with buds 1 inch below the soil level. Water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.