$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Siberian Iris Mix
- SKU: 75364
- For each offer ordered, get 3 mixed iris rhizomes
Siberian Iris Mix
- LightFull Sun;Partial Shade
- Height24 - 36 inches
- Spread2 - 3 feet
- Spacing15 - 18 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageSlightly arching, narrow linear foliage 1/2 to 3-4" wide, ribbed and thickened along midrib.
- Flower FormLike Dutch Bulbous Iris - slender 3' stems bear 2-5 delicate flowers per terminal head. Standards are narrow, spoon-shaped and erect. Style arms are conspicuous and falls hang down.
- BloomsLate spring to early summer
- Soil RequirementsRich moist soil but will tolerate dry.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAfter flowering remove spent flowers. Remove old foliage before new spring growth emerges.
- CommentsAfter the German iris has gone, but before the ensata iris bloom, that's when this Siberian mix takes the stage with its blend of blue, purple, white and yellow flowers. Graceful and bright, this colorful assortment delivers a dash of beauty and style to naturalized areas and cutting gardens. Easy to grow, it neatly fills the space between early-spring and late-summer bloomers.
- Botanical NameIris sibirica mix
- DepthNeeds even moisture. Plant rhizome with the roots spread out and facing down and the top of the rhizome slightly exposed above the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||8/5 - 10/4|
|5A & 5B||8/5 - 10/4|
|6A & 6B||8/5 - 10/4|
|7A & 7B||8/5 - 10/4|
|8A & 8B||8/5 - 10/4|
|9A-10B||8/5 - 10/4|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Sep 30, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.