Snow-N-Summer™ Asiatic Jasmine
- SKU: 73018
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 7 - 10
- Height: As a groundcover: 8-12 inches tall.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Snow-N-Summer™ Asiatic Jasmine
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- FormGroundcover-or can climb a trellis, arbor, fence.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- HeightAs a groundcover: 8-12 inches tall.
- SpreadAs a groundcover: 36 inches.
- Spacing2-3 feet.
- Zones7 - 10
- FoliageNew growth emerges pink and fades to white above the mature, green and white variegated, evergreen foliage.
- Flower FormFragrant, creamy white flowers.
- ColorCreamy white flowers, fragrant.
- Soil RequirementsAverage, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- CommentsUse this striking evergreen as a groundcover or a vine. New growth continually emerges as pink and fades to white, above the mature, white and green variegated foliage. Sun makes the color of the new growth even more rich. In summer, fragrant flowers bloom a creamy white and turn yellow. Grow as a groundcover, even in places when some plants may struggle to provide complete coverage, like banks and slopes. Place where it can grow on a trellis or arbor, Or plant it in a large container, where it can spill over the side, creating an elegant waterfall of beautiful foliage.
- Botanical NameTrachelospermum asiaticum 'Snow N Summer'
- HeaderColorful as a vine or ground cover.
- DepthDig a hole twice the size as the container and set the plant at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm soil and water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.