- SKU: 69152
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
- FormShrub-like mound.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height36 inches
- Spread36 inches
- Spacing3 - 5 feet
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGlossy, deep green leaves. Very ornamental through-out the growing season. The new growth in spring is a copper-burgundy and turns a soft yellow in the fall.
- Flower FormFully double blooms. Fragrant
- ColorDeep pink outer petals with white and pink center.
- BloomsLate May - June
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningRemove spent flowers after blooming. Cut foliage to the ground (and remove from the garden) in the Fall after frost.
- CommentsSought after for its colorful, massive blooms and strong sweet fragrance, it's no wonder the peony continues to be one of the most universally beloved of all perennials! Very fragrant flowers. Adaptable to most climates and soil types. Popular new variety. Unusual peony. Will usually blossom the second season and will perform well even in the hot areas of the country. Feed every Spring with a commercial 5-10-5 fertilizer as directed.
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Sorbet'
- Size6 - 8 inches
- Depth2 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.