Southeast Wildflower Mix
- SKU: 72969
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 300 seeds per pkt.
- Zones: 3-9 (Annual)
- Height: Varies
- Light Required: Full Sun
Southeast Wildflower Mix
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 300 seeds per pkt.
- LightFull Sun
- Spacing1 inch apart in rows 12-24 inches apart, or mix seed with 1 quart of sand and broadcast evenly.
- Zones3-9 (Annual)
- Flower FormVaries
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 300 seeds per packet.
- CommentsCreate a stunning wildflower garden with a gorgeous mix of annuals and perennials designed to thrive in the Southeast. Attracts birds and butterflies to your yard. Bring the beauty indoors, with a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers.
- HeaderMix of annuals and perennials.
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.