All Species Crocus Mix
- SKU: 87999
- For each offer ordered, get 100 mixed crocus
- Zones: 3 - 9
- Height: 4 - 6 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
All Species Crocus Mix
- Unit of Measure100 mixed crocus
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4 - 6 inches
- Spread3 inches
- Spacing2-3 inches
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageGreen, grass-like foliage.
- Flower FormMixture of colors.
- ColorMixture of yellow, white, purple with little orange in middle.
- BloomsEarly spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAllow foliage to die back.
- CommentsSpecies Crocus sell well as a complement to the Giant Crocus. Terrific colors, hardiness, and bunch-flowering habit make them irresistible to gardeners. They multiply rapidly and bloom earlier to extend the crocus season.
- Botanical NameCrocus Mixture
- Size1 inch blossoms.
- HeaderGreat Early Spring Color
- Depth3 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.