Spring Bulb Garden Collection
- SKU: 65137
- For each offer ordered, get 250 mixed bulbs
- Zones: 4-10
- Height: 6 - 20 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
- Plants are not available in ID WA
Spring Bulb Garden Collection
- Unit of Measure250 mixed bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height6 - 20 inches
- Spread6-12 inches
- SpacingUnder 6 inches
- FoliageMixed foliage.
- Flower FormMixed flowers.
- ColorMixed colors.
- BloomsEarly spring to early summer
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningYou can remove the spent flowers. Do not cut down the foliage until it dies back on its own. The foliage is feeding the bulb for next year's flowers.
- CommentsThis outstanding collection of 250 premium bulbs offers all the color, beauty and interest you could ever ask for in the garden. You'll enjoy myriad shapes and forms as new varieties appear over the early spring to summer months. Tulips and daffodils start the season with a bang as they bring bold, bright color to the early spring landscape. Mid spring is alight with interest and beauty as muscari and anemone make an appearance. Last to round out the garden display, allium and Sparaxis bestow their beautiful hues and intriguing shapes on the area. And thanks to its varying heights and bloom times, this wonderful collection can be placed in borders, cutting gardens, focal point plantings and more!
- SizeMixed sizes.
- HeaderGet Months of Blooms!
- DepthPlant large bulbs 4 - 6 inches deep. Plant small bulbs about 3 inches deep. Bulbs should be planted at a depth that is 3 times the height of the bulb.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.