Star Gazer Oriental Lily
- SKU: 88415
- For each offer ordered, get 5 lily bulbs
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
Star Gazer Oriental Lily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height30 - 36 inches
- Spread12 inches
- Spacing12 inches
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Flower FormBowl-shaped flowers. Very fragrant.
- ColorBrilliant crimson with white margins.
- BloomsMid-summer for 2 - 3 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. Cut back stems by 1/3 after flowering. Allow foliage to die back.
- CommentsWith its exotic good looks and heavenly fragrance, Stargazer makes a real showing in the garden... or in a vase. Huge, 6-7" flowers appear in abundance and turn their gorgeous faces to the sky. Their brilliant pink petals are liberally freckled with dark pink and feature snowy-white edging. Introduced in 1978. Multiple uses: garden, pots, or cut flowers. Probably the most popular Lily in the World. Color is arresting with bright reddish interior and white margin.
- Botanical NameLilium oriental 'Star Gazer'
- Size4 - 5 inch blossoms.
- Depth6 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.