Stonehead Hybrid Cabbage
- SKU: 14295
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 100 seeds
Stonehead Hybrid Cabbage
- LightFull sun.
- Height12 - 20 inches.
- Spread12 - 18 inches.
- Spacing24 inches between plants; 36 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitSolid heads of green leaves. Compact, short stem. Small globe.
- Germination6 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsDeep, rich, moist, well-drained soil. pH 6.0-6.8.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 100 seeds per packet.
- CommentsHolds well, rarely splits. Compact. Resists pests and diseases such as yellow and black rot. Short core, very durable, small ballhead type. Early. Easy to grow.
- Yield150 pounds per 100 foot row.
- Botanical NameBrassica oleracea (capitata group) 'Stonehead Hybrid''; Family: Brassicaceae/Crucifera (Mustard Family).
- Size5 - 6 inches, 4 - 6 pounds average.
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity67 days from transplant.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.