Summer Bounty Hybrid Blend Summer Squash
- SKU: 64600
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 25 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual.
- Height: 24 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 7 - 10 days.
Summer Bounty Hybrid Blend Summer Squash
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 25 seeds per packet
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 inches.
- SpacingDirect sow is best, soil temperature should be 60 degrees F. When planting in hills, plant 6 - 8 seeds per hill, 3 - 4 feet between hills, thin to 2 - 3 plants per hill.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitElongated fruits in various shades of yellow, grey and green.
- Germination7 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateMedium to fast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 25 seeds per packet.
- CommentsComments: Limon has an open bush habit and few spines. Unusual and eye-catching lime-green fruit with lemon-yellow "effervescent" color. Greybeard is a hybrid, grey zucchini squash with compact and highly productive plants that are open in habit for easy harvest. This grey zucchini squash variety offers uniform, smooth fruit with good color. Butta is a hybrid, yellow zucchini squash. Unbelievably uniform, this pale yellow colored zucchini has blocky, long fruit cut to a nice ivory-white flesh. Golden Girl is a hybrid, gold zucchini squash. This top yielding hybrid seed brings together an outstanding, true golden yellow color and a strong, open bush habit. Obsidian is a hybrid dark green zucchini squash with and open habit. This zucchini squash variety is highly productive and has an extensive disease tolerance.
- Yield300 fruits/100 foot row.
- Botanical NameCucurbita pepo 'Golden Girl', 'Butta', 'Obsidian', 'Grey Beard', 'Limon'
- HeaderA Kaleidoscope of Colors and Flavors!
- Depth2 inches.
- Days To Maturity45 - 60 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.