Sunny Anniversary Abelia
- SKU: 62962
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 6-8
- Height: 36 - 48 inches
- Light Required: Best in full sun, but will tolerate some shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Sunny Anniversary Abelia
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- LightBest in full sun, but will tolerate some shade.
- Height36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- FoliageGlossy, dark green foliage turns stunning red-orange in fall! Ovate leaves.
- Flower FormSmall trumpet shaped blooms open to reveal star shaped flowers.
- Coloryellow, pink
- BloomsMidsummer to early fall
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate.
- PruningPrune after flowering. Flowers on new wood. After trimming, expect new growth and new blooms.
- CommentsYellow and pink trumpet-shaped blooms cheerfully shine on arched stems and create a stunning focal point in the garden. A butterfly and hummingbird favorite, their beauty lasts all summer long!
- Botanical NameAbelia x grandiflora 'Minduo1' PP24445
- HeaderCharming & elegant.
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.