Sunshine Happy Trails™ Groundcover Rose
- SKU: 71339
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
- Zones: 4 to 10
- Height: 4 inches.
- Light Required: Full Sun;Half Sun / Half Shade
- Plants are not available in AZ CA CO ID MT ND NM NV OR SD WA WY
Send me an email when this item is available
Sunshine Happy Trails™ Groundcover Rose
- Unit of Measure1 plant
- LightFull Sun;Half Sun / Half Shade
- Height4 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing18 - 24 inches.
- Zones4 to 10
- FoliageDark green glossy foliage.
- Flower FormClusters of fully double blooms. Fragrant.
- ColorSunny yellow blooms.
- BloomsLate spring to fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches
- CommentsIt took ten years to develop this outstanding groundcover, and the effort was worth the wait! Medium-sized sunny yellow flowers cluster continuously throughout the season, creating a fragrant carpet of colour. The vigorous plant repeats quickly for a constant supply of sunny blooms, lushly accented with glossy, deep green foliage. The golden yellow colour holds exceptionally well through finish, providing nonstop brilliance from spring through fall. A true groundcover rose, Sunshine Happy Trails grows only 4" high, but spreads quickly and repeats often to brighten the front of borders or to highlight pathways. It shines in mixed containers on decks and patios, bringing its fruity perfume as an added bonus. Bring a bit of sunshine to your garden next season with this radiant groundcover, and all your trails will be happy ones
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKsusacofloc' PPAF
- HeaderContinuous Yellow Clusters
- DepthCrown at soil level and 24 - 36 inches apart.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.