Sweetie Pie Blackberry
- SKU: 75118
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- This item is not available in FL MA SC
Sweetie Pie Blackberry
- LightFull sun.
- Spacing3-4 feet.
- FoliageDeep green foliage. Thornless
- FruitMedium sized, glossy black berries.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, rich, moist soil. 5.5- 6.8 pH.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAt the end of each year, prune out the floricanes, which were the branches that flowered and fruited that season. The next year, the previous season's primocanes will be floricanes, flowering and fruiting
- CommentsDelicious flavor and heat tolerance make this blackberry a favorite in the South. Thornless, heattolerant variety is not plagued by foliar diseases-and it produces high yields of glossy black, medium-sized berries that are perfect for snacking or making into jams, jellies and juice. Zones 5-9.
- DepthDig a hole twice as big as the root system. Plant so that all roots are firmly in the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.