The Hulk Bean
- SKU: 86973
- For each offer ordered, get 2 oz per packet
- Zones: 3-9 annual
- Height: 18-24 inches
- Light Required: Full Sun
- Germination: 7-10 days
The Hulk Bean
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure2 oz per packet
- FormUpright, annual
- LightFull Sun
- Height18-24 inches
- Spacing3-4 inches.
- Zones3-9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitExtremely large, long podded beans, medium green pods with white seeds. Up to 9 inches long.
- Germination7-10 days
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- Seed Count2 oz. packet contains approximately 150 seeds.
- CommentsStunning new bean discovered in field trials! When we first noticed this beans it was due to their monstrous size- 7, 8, 9 inches long. And do they ever have a giant flavor to match their giant size! Tender, yet meaty, and stringless, with a sweet, fresh true green-bean flavor. Will become a 'must-have' in your garden for years to come!
- YieldHeavy yields.
- Botanical NamePhaseolus vulgaris 'F26'
- HeaderHuge Size and No Strings
- Depth1 1/2 inches.
- Days To Maturity58 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.