Tiger Hybrid Collards
- SKU: 65367
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 150 seeds per pkt.
Tiger Hybrid Collards
- FormUpright and uniform.
- LightFull Sun
- Height20-24 inches.
- Spread22-24 inches.
- Spacing18-24 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageSlightly savoyed, blue-green leaves with rich flavor.
- Germination4 - 10 days
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, rich, sandy soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 150 seeds per packet.
- PruningHarvest entire plants or cut individual leaves and enjoy fast regrowth for an extended harvest period.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsSlightly savoyed, blue-green leaves have a rich flavor that will sweeten from frost. Has a high ratio of blade to stock. This Georgia-type will produce upright, uniform, attractive plants. When leaves are cut, regrowth occurs quickly, allowing for great yield potential.
- YieldExcellent yields.
- Botanical NameBrassica oleracea 'Tiger'
- Depth1/4 inch
- Days To Maturity69 Days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.