Titan Rabbiteye Hybrid Blueberry
- SKU: 07721
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot plant
- This item is not available in CA
Send me an email when this item is available
Titan Rabbiteye Hybrid Blueberry
- FormUpright habit with narrow crowns.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height8-10 feet
- Spread8-10 feet
- Spacing8-10 feet
- Zones7 - 9
- FoliageMedium green foliage, turning glossy-reddish in the Fall.
- Flower FormSmall white flowers.
- FruitBerries that are 2 to 4 times the size of an average berry and have been seen up to the size of a quarter!
- Soil RequirementsPrefers acidic, moisture retentive soils.
- PollinatorTitan is not self-fertile so it should be planted with another rabbiteye. Pollinate with Powderblue or Ochlockonee.
- CommentsIt has the largest fruit ever seen at the University of Georgia Rabbiteye breeding program! Firm, light blue berries are much better flavored than older varieties. Shelf life after harvest is outstanding. Ripens mid-late season, resistant to stem canker. The "latest and greatest" from University of Georgia! Pollinate with Powderblue or Ochlockonee. Bareroot. Zones 7-9.
- YieldUnder ideal conditions mature Rabbiteye blueberry bush can provide a hefty 15 pounds of berries each season.
- Botanical NameVaccinium ashei 'Titan'
- DepthPlant at the same depth as in the nursery.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|Spring 2019 Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Annual Vegetable Plants||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes|
|1A-4A||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||5/13/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/18/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/15/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019||6/10/2019||6/3/2019|
|Zones||Onion Plants||Fruit Trees||Bareroot Roses|
|1A-4A||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/18/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||2/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/18/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/11/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||1/28/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/6/2019||6/4/2019||5/27/2019|
|Zones||Tropicals & Houseplants||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||6/3/2019||1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.