Titus Hybrid Celery
- SKU: 79856
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 100 seeds
Titus Hybrid Celery
- LightFull Sun
- Height2 feet.
- Spread18 inches
- SpacingSet transplants 6-8 inches apart in the garden.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen parsley- like foliage.
- FruitExcellent quality, long smooth petioles, medium green.
- Germination14 - 21 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 100 seeds per packet.
- CommentsProduces rich-green, non-fibrous stalks with excellent texture and taste! A favorite in our trials, Titus exhibited a depth and richness of flavor never found in grocery bought celery. If you've never tried growing your own celery we highly recommend it! With a good resistance to bolting that allows for a longer harvest period, this delicious celery is fast growing and produces heavy, early-maturing, high-quality yields.
- Botanical NameApium graveolens 'Titus'
- DepthSow on the soil surface and lightly cover with compost or vermiculite.
- Days To Maturity85 days from transplant.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.