$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Giant Beef Hybrid Tomato
- SKU: 74253
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pkt of approx. 20 seeds
Send me an email when this item is available
Giant Beef Hybrid Tomato
- FormAnnual, vine
- LightFull sun.
- Spread24 - 36 inches.
- Spacing18 - 24 inches between plants, 3 - 5 feet between rows.
- Zones3 - 9.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormYellow flowers.
- Fruit12 to 16 oz. fruits.
- Germination7 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, deep, fertile soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 20 seeds per packet.
- PruningPrune by cutting out suckers (auxiliary shoots between the stems and the leaves) to produce larger fruit. Fruit also ripens earlier since the sun can reach it more easily.
- CommentsEnjoy rich, old-fashioned, true tomato taste with our improved version of Big Beef. Sure to become a home garden favorite, Giant Beef offers larger yields of big 12- to 16-oz. fruit that are resistant to cracking and early blight. Indeterminate.
- YieldLarge yields.
- Botanical NameLycopersicon esculentum 'Giant Beef' hybrid
- Depth1/4 inch.
- Days To Maturity70 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.