Tomato Honey Bunch Hybrid
- SKU: 76374
- For each offer ordered, get 10 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: 4 feet plus. Indeterminate.
- Light Required: Full Sun.
- Germination: 8 - 10 days.
Send me an email when this item is available
Tomato Honey Bunch Hybrid
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure10 seeds per packet
- LightFull Sun.
- Height4 feet plus. Indeterminate.
- Spread24 inches.
- Spacing18 - 24 inches between plants, 3 - 5 feet between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormYellow flowers.
- FruitBright red, super sweet flavor. Small 1/2 inch round, fruit is borne on trailing clusters.
- Germination8 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, deep, well-drained soil. pH 5.5-6.8
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 25 seeds per packet.
- PruningPrune by cutting out suckers (auxiliary shoots between the stems and the leaves) to produce larger fruit. Fruit also ripens earlier since the sun can reach it more easily.
- CommentsA winner in our trial garden taste tests! Beautiful little gems, slightly smaller than typical cherry tomatoes, but slightly larger than currant-type tomatoes. Perfect for snacking, salads, veggie trays or any use you can think of! So delectably sweet you'll swear you're enjoying dessert! Enjoy continual harvest throughout the growing season until frost. Resistant to Verticillium and Fusarium race 1 & 2.
- Yield100 lbs. per 100 foot row.
- Botanical NameLycopersicon esculentum 'Honey Bunch' Hybrid
- Depth1/4 inch.
- Days To Maturity65 days from transplant.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.