Tribute Hybrid Tomato
- SKU: 86939
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 15 seeds per packet
- Plants are not available in
Send me an email when this item is available
Tribute Hybrid Tomato
- LightFull sun.
- Height4 feet.
- Spread2 feet.
- Spacing24 - 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 10 annual
- FoliageFoliage color is medium green.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers.
- Fruitflavorful dark red tomatoes that are large to extra-large (8 to 10 ozs.) with a smooth round shape.
- Germination7 - 14 days.
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well-drained, fertile soil, high in organic matter.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 15 seeds per packet.
- CommentsGood heat-setting ability with large to extra-large fruit. High yielding and well adapted to Southeast.
- Botanical NameLycopersicon esculentum
- DepthPlant seeds 1/4 inch deep. For plants, plant them deeper than in the pot. Plant them just below the first set of leaves.
- Days To Maturity74 days to maturity.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.