$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Tricolor Hybrid Carrot
- Blend of purple, orange and yellow carrots
- Orange has rich-sweet carroty flavor
- Yellow has sweet, mild flavor
- Purple is rich in antioxidants
- Better performance and root quality than other blends
- SKU: 66334
- For each offer ordered, get one 15' seed tape
Tricolor Hybrid Carrot
- LightFull sun.
- Height12 inches.
- Spread6 inches.
- SpacingWhen large enough to handle, thin out the seedlings within each row to 4 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen airy fern-like foliage.
- Germination10 to 20 days.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, light, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningNone needed.
- CommentsWe've selected the best of the best varieties to make up this flavorful blend of purple, orange and yellow carrots, which will delight the eyes and taste buds. Orange features a rich-sweet 'carrot-y' flavor. Yellow is extremely sweet and mild with brilliant gold color (a favorite amongst kids). Antioxidant-rich purple features a lovely violet exterior with contrasting yellow heart. Better garden performance, root quality and flavor than Rainbow Blend which it replaces.
- Botanical NameDaucus carota
- Depth1/2 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity70 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.