Tricolor Hybrid Carrot
- SKU: 66334
- For each offer ordered, get seed tape (15') - 1 tape per offer
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: 12 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 10 to 20 days.
Tricolor Hybrid Carrot
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureseed tape (15') - 1 tape per offer
- LightFull sun.
- Height12 inches.
- Spread6 inches.
- SpacingWhen large enough to handle, thin out the seedlings within each row to 4 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen airy fern-like foliage.
- Germination10 to 20 days.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, light, well drained soil.
- CommentsWe've selected the best of the best varieties to make up this flavorful blend of purple, orange and yellow carrots, which will delight the eyes and taste buds. Orange features a rich-sweet 'carrot-y' flavor. Yellow is extremely sweet and mild with brilliant gold color (a favorite amongst kids). Antioxidant-rich purple features a lovely violet exterior with contrasting yellow heart. Better garden performance, root quality and flavor than Rainbow Blend which it replaces.
- HeaderFestive Color & Flavor
- Depth1/2 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity70 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.