Purple Perfection Duo Tulip
- SKU: 88204
- For each offer ordered, get 25 tulip bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
Purple Perfection Duo Tulip
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height18 - 20 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate foliage.
- Flower FormUpright, bell or funnel shaped.
- ColorA mix of plum-purple and white edged with purple.
- BloomsMid-late spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed.
- CommentsBring spring indoors this winter! These sturdy delights are excellent for pot forcing indoors for Easter. Their brilliant colors are particularly long lasting; their sturdy stems make them ideal for growing in windy or exposed locations. Select from a wide array of colors to match any garden or interior design! Outdoors they bloom late April through early May.
- Botanical NameTulipa 'Purple Perfection Duo'
- SizeLarge blossoms.
- Depth6 inches. Pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.