$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Venice Blue Morning Glory
- SKU: 73010
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pkt of approx. 10 seeds
Send me an email when this item is available
Venice Blue Morning Glory
- FormVining Annual
- LightFull Sun
- Height6-12 feet.
- Spacing6-12 inches.
- Zones3-9 (Annual)
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormTypical morning glory shaped flowers.
- ColorThis new variety's white blooms, striped with blue, have pink throats.
- BloomsMidsummer to fall.
- Germination4-10 days
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 10 seeds per packet.
- PruningRemove faded flowers to encourage continued bloom.
- CommentsOne of the most uniquely colored morning glories we've found! This new variety's white blooms, striped with blue, have pink throats for a stunning effect in the garden. The flowers bloom from midsummer to fall-and attract hummingbirds and butterflies. To encourage continuous blooms for months, remove the faded flowers. This quick-growing annual vine reaches 6-12 ft. tall and quickly covers trellises, arbors or fences. It's a great choice for attracting pollinators, adding color or hiding unsightly items in the landscape. It can also be grown as a ground cover. This annual flower grows best in full sun. Seeds can be directly sown into the soil or started indoors 6-8 weeks before transplanting. This variety climbs 6-12 feet and produces large, showstopping, white blooms striped in violet blue, with pink throats. Vigorous vines will cover quickly and provide lots of summer color. Hummingbirds and butterflies will love to visit!
- Botanical NameIpomoea purpurea 'Venice Blue' FSN
- Depth1/4 inch
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.