Westerland Climbing Rose
- SKU: 93605
- For each offer ordered, get 1 No. 1 to 1 1/2 grade bareroot
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
Westerland Climbing Rose
- LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
- Height10 - 12 feet
- Spread10 - 12 feet
- Spacing10 - 12 feet
- Zones5 - 10
- FoliagePure deep green leaves.
- Flower FormApricot orange blend. Semi-double flowers, up to 25 petals each.
- ColorApricot orange blend.
- BloomsLate spring to fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus-enriched, slightly acidic soil.
- PruningRemove dead, broken, or diseased canes. In early spring, prune to leave 3-6 healthy canes. Remove old canes at the base, and shape the plant as desired. Always remove fallen petals and spent flower heads to help reduce insect and disease problems.
- Botanical NameRosa cv. 'KORwest'
- DepthSoak the bareroot in water for about an hour. As a rule of thumb, dig the hole about 1 1/2 times as deep and 1 1/2 times as wide as the root system. Mound a small pile of soil in the center of the hole as a support for the rose's root crown. Be sure to keep the graft just above the soil line.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.