Wild Flower Bulb Mix
- SKU: 87957
- For each offer ordered, get 100 mixed bulbs
- Zones: 3 - 8 (-40° F.)
- Height: 5 - 6 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Wild Flower Bulb Mix
- Unit of Measure100 mixed bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height5 - 6 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8 (-40° F.)
- FoliageMix of various green foliage.
- Flower FormMulti-colors and shapes.
- ColorThese spring flowers come in a variety of white, yellow, red, baby blue and purple hues.
- BloomsMarch - May
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningFlowers should be cut when petals begin to fade, so they won't go to seed. Seed formation drains off the food bulbs need to produce next year's growth. Leaves should be allowed to die back naturally before removing.
- CommentsWe've carefully selected the best Dutch bulbs for providing a mixture of long-lasting colours, shapes and beauty for up to a month and a half! Leave them alone and they'll increase in beauty year after year. Ideal for naturalizing in low-maintenance areas - just mix them up, toss them out and plant them where they land! Garden includes a fine mixture of Minnow Daffodils, Showwinner Tulips, Blue Grape Hyacinths (83246), Pickwick Crocus(81000), Snow Crocus Mixture (82883), Grecian Windflowers (83105), Early Snow Glories (83204) and Early Stardrift.
- Botanical NameWild Flower Bulb Mix
- SizeVarious blossom sizes.
- HeaderIdeal for Naturalizing
- Depth3 - 4 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.